See detailed information in the tabs below and contact us for any further information.
ERB Wellbeing breaks are designed with you in mind.
In this fast-pased, busy life, we need to take time to relax and recharge our batteries.
The breaks are three nights with planned activities and relaxation time.
You will have the time and space to relax, rejuvenate and refocus!
Breaks will be based in various locations throughout North Wales and plans are underway for a very special ERB Wellbeing Break abroad! Watch this space!
- A pre-break workbook all about you to help to set the scene and get you thinking about what you want from the break.
- Guided relaxation sessions to help you to unwind and relax.
- Gentle uplifting morning exercise to suit all levels to increase wellbeing.
- Various workshops including themes such as resilience, wellbeing, self-care, creativity, visions and goals, skin care and beauty.
- A one-hour holistic therapy per person, choosing from: Reflexology, Indian Head Massage, Aromatherapy,
- Hot Stone Massage and Swedish Massage.
- Time to socialise, reflect, rest and recuperate.
- Breakfasts, lunches, evening meals and hot & cold drinks throughout your stay.
- 2 alcoholic drinks per evening per person (nobody wants this opportunity wasted with hangovers!)
- Last night finale - themed party night with an option to dress up, let your hair down and end the break on a high note!
- Yourself! - An open mind that is ready to explore new activities and embrace the spirit of an Energising Relaxation Break.
- Comfortable clothing for gentle exercise and to relax in.
- Trainers/Outdoor walking shoes.
- Pyjamas/nightwear suitable for evening relaxation sessions.
- A warm snuggly blanket such as a fleece or teddy-bear blanket.
- Any additional snacks, soft drinks or specific foods not provided within the three meals per day list (full list to be provided nearer to the date of the break).
- Any additional alcoholic drinks for the last night only please (The very nature of the break does not lend
- itself to excessive alcohol, although a couple extra on the last night might be enjoyed; with travelling home safely in the morning in-mind of course!)
- A willingness to embrace and respect other guests’ personalities and opinions.
The next break will be Friday 27th March until Monday 30th March in North Wales.
The inclusive cost of the break can be paid in the following ways:
Option 1 (recommended for the best deal!)
Pay £279 in full now to get the early bird offer.
(£99 deposit, £180 balance).
Pay £99 deposit now to secure your place
Then pay 2 further instalments of £100 = Total £299
- All prices are inclusive with no hidden extras.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Payment dates must be agreed at the time of booking and adhered to in order to keep your place.
- Non-payment on agreed dates will result in forfeit of your place and non-refund of deposit.
- Prices are based on two or three people sharing either a double, twin or triple room, therefore booking with friends you are happy to share with is recommended. These can be allocated at time of booking depending on availability.
- Payments must be made by PayPal or Bank Transfer
- On arrival at the property, a £25 deposit per guest is to be paid in case of damages and all damages must reported and paid for in full. Deposits will be refunded after confirmation of no damages has been carried out.
Attention to detail was amazing. I Loved all of the activities and time to relax and chill. It was a lovely group of women and I loved getting creative but I don’t do it enough. I would love to meet up for a reunion session to see what people are doing and if their visions have come true!
The break away gave me the opportunity to focus on my needs and my wellbeing. The relaxation helped me to appreciate what I have in my life and has had a positive effect on my future!
“My being away from home made me realise how much my husband and children/grandchildren mean to me. Sometimes we get carried away with everyday things and forget some of the things that matter around us. The break was just what I needed to take time out and understand me and remind myself of all the important things to focus on and be thankful for”
The break away gave me the time and space to be me, not the mum, not the wife, not the daughter, not the carer, not the housewife….. just me. It gave me time to reconnect with who I am. The break away gave me the opportunity to meet a group of amazing women
Taking time out has helped me to take stock of my life and take a realistic view of what is achievable right now. Following on from the break away, I have stuck to my commitment to myself and I’m making time for what is important in my life. Wellbeing is vital! If you don’t look after yourself then you can’t possibly look after anybody else.
The effects have been positive for both myself and my family, so I don’t feel guilty about taking time out for myself. The whole family has benefitted from a more calm and focused mummy